Cyber Security news for Information Security professionals pulled from the likes of; Krebs on Security, The hacker news, Zero day initiative, SANS, Microsoft, AWS and NCSC.
The DFIR Report
Krebs On Security News
- A new data leak that appears to have come from one of China's top private cybersecurity firms provides a rare glimpse into the commercial side of China's many state-sponsored hacking groups. Experts say the leak illustrates how Chinese government agencies increasingly are contracting out […]
- U.S. and U.K. authorities have seized the darknet websites run by LockBit, a prolific and destructive ransomware group that has claimed more than 2,000 victims worldwide and extorted over $120 million in payments. Instead of listing data stolen from ransomware victims who didn't pay, […]
- The Minnesota-based Internet provider U.S. Internet Corp. has a business unit called Securence, which specializes in providing filtered, secure email services to businesses, educational institutions and government agencies worldwide. But until it was notified last week, U.S. Internet was publishing more than a decade's […]
- Microsoft Corp. today pushed software updates to plug more than 70 security holes in its Windows operating systems and related products, including two zero-day vulnerabilities that are already being exploited in active attacks.
- Until earlier this week, the support website for networking equipment vendor Juniper Networks was exposing potentially sensitive information tied to customer products, including the exact devices each customer bought, as well as each device's warranty status, service contracts and serial numbers. Juniper said it […]